Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lakewood Mystery



Lakewood is found in Zamboanga del Sur.It was named after Lake Wood, a large lake intersecting the town. But there's a mystery behind it. Many said that there are "fallen angels" who live in the lake.They take lives every year or summer. I can't say it's true that it happens every year but I do believe that they take innocent lives.
I have a friend,my
ate's classmate and daughter of my mother's officemate.They were fresh graduate in highschool last year, and she decided to take a vacation in Lakewood in April where her relatives live. In April 22, she and her younger cousins went near the lake because she was looking for cellphone signal. The kids played in the water and after a while, she joined them. Suddenly, they felt big hands grabbing their knees. Her uncle saw it and saved first the younger ones. When he was about to rescue her, she was gone. They searched for her and found her dead body. The doctor who examined her said that because of her heart disease she drowned and cannot breathe. But the people who saw what happened didn't believed him. I agree with them,because I have gone there just this year. When I saw the lake, I felt uneasy. It seems like it has bad aura for me and thought to myself "This is the lake which cause the death of a wonderful girl." Her parents have many plans for her for the future but it suddenly vanished. But now I have accepted it. It's not the lake's sin but the ones who "live" there.
Lakewood is still a beautiful place to live. It has many scenic view to enjoy and good people who live there. Just be careful when you're near in the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment