Thursday, September 2, 2010

I Love This Day

September 3, 2010,Friday.I will never forget this day.

Last week, Palakasan was held,our school intramural. So my board mates and I went home. I enjoyed my 4-day stay in my hometown. I get the chance to hang-out with my highschool friends again; visit our school; bonding with my family; doing all the things I haven't done in Iligan City; and relaxed myself. I didn't mind opening my notes. It was when I returned in our boarding house that I realized I have many,many things to do! I have a take-home exam, lots of assignments and two subjects to study for our mid-term exam. Ugh! I regretted the day when I have plenty of time to do all my work. Thursday was the day that I should study my History subject because Friday is our schedule for the exam.

I woke up early this morning because I told myself to study for the exam. I thought I could concentrate in studying but I had so many distractions that it was ten in the morning that I had my serious studying.After lunch, I hurried to finish it. And again,I was distracted. I only had 2 hours left to study and I become worried. Then, I whispered a silent prayer and prayed to God to concentrate and set my mind to study. After that, I was never distracted anymore. True!

Then it was time. I answered the exam confidently. I know I will not get perfect in the exam but I'm sure I'll pass it. It's not so easy nor very had. But I'm contented. Thank God He helped me when I needed Him so much. God never fails.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kath congrats about the exam you almost perfect it no wonder why. So keep on the good work and good luck. Take care and God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it when you are true to yourself.i just wish to advice you to have plans and all will be smooth to you,,good I know you will make

    ReplyDelete