Friday, July 30, 2010

No One Stops to Say "Thank You" Anymore

I can relate to the reading text,No One Stops to Say "Thank You" Anymore.Many people today often forget to observe simple courtesy.I'm no exception for that.It seems I'm so pressured that I cannot show some respect.I feel sorry for it.It's rude especially if that behavior gets back at me.In addition,rude language is now considered as an accepted behavior.For some,it's cool to say it.But when others tell you that,it's very insulting.It's like they're degrading your own capacity and self-esteem.Some younger kids are also starting to engage in this kind of behavior.I can't blame my parents or the elders for having that kind of attitude.After all,I am the one who is responsible for my own actions and how I respond to what I see and experience in my own environment.
Fortunately,the reading text served as a big help for me and to other people.Through it,I am more sensitive to what I'm doing.Like what happened last Tuesday,after we got the photocopies of our hand-outs for our Psychology subject,we thanked the man who distributed the copies and stapled it.And oh,we forgot to say "thank you" to the person operating the xerox copy machine!
But I'm happier right now for the slow change of my attitude(at least).And maybe,being more polite will inspire others and follow it.We struggle to live and survive from all the happenings we encounter in our daily life.Showing good manners with each other will help ease the busy life of this generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment