Thursday, July 22, 2010

Go For It!!!

The impossible can be possible if you are that willing and determined to fight for what you believe and work for it.For example, if you are aiming to be in the Dean's List,you have study hard and maintain high grades.Voila!Then it's possible.On that case,I agree on Tommy Lacorda's statement,"The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person's determination."
Last Saturday, after our English1 teacher told us about several stories of success,I was suddenly inspired by those people who did great sacrifices just to be in their place right now.Then I thought to myself,will I be like them someday?(In my dreams!)But if they can do it,why can't I?It's not too late for me to have a good future ahead.Perhaps?
I'll share with you my own story about determination.And here it goes:when I was still in my fourth year in high school,our adviser always tells us to decide already what course and where school we want to go to college.It took me a long time to decide.On the 11th hour,I finally decided to take the College Entrance Test in MSU-IIT since I haven't taken the SASE.I had 2 months to prepare for the examination.Some of my high school classmates said that the CET exam is harder than the SASE.I was worried so I find a way to prepare myself because I was that determined to study in IIT.I had 3 tutorial lessons with my 2 classmates who also took the exam and our classmate who tutored us.Then came the examination day.I think there are one-thousand of us who took the examination.While answering,I almost likely to stop it because it's kinda hard but if I do that,my plans for the future will be affected.So I just continued it until it was done.Waiting for the results seemed like forever.One week after,the results we're posted.And I PASSED THE EXAM!I immediately thanked God and my classmate who tutored us.
Nothing is impossible as long as God is with you and you believe in yourself.Life may not be perfect but if you make it adventurous and full of determination in everything you do, you'll never regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment