Friday, July 30, 2010

The Mysterious Mountain

Recently,I learned many information about Mt.Apo,the highest of Philippine mountains.Thanks to the article,"The Mysterious Mountain".Although I have not yet gone to Davao,I think it would be a nice place to visit because of the mysterious and magnificent Mt.Apo.As I looked on its picture in the text,I was amazed by the sight of it.I was wondering on how it looks like in person because it was stated that Apo is like a rider on horseback,sitting upon the shoulder of another mountain which gives its additional height.Whoa!God is so great,He had made such a beautiful scenery.
But what shocked me is that in the past,the tribes that lived around the Apo offer blood of human victim just to soothe the wrath of "Mandarangan".How fearful it is to be one of their victims!
I found it difficult to read the article that I even have to put a dictionary beside me while reading it,just to look for the meaning of its difficult words.All in all,I'm grateful of knowing such information about interesting things that I give no care when I was younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment