Thursday, July 1, 2010

Who says it's impossible to fulfill a mission? It seems everybody agrees that it is possible.
We live with a purpose.There's no such thing as coincidence.
Like me, I have my own mission to fulfill. What is that mission by the way?
All my life, I've been struggling to live happily and be contented.But am I really happy and contented with what I have now? I know, God has many plans for me. Whether I like it or not, I have to accept it. He will never leave me empty. I will do my best not to waste it by letting other things stop me to achieve it.
As a student, my mission is to graduate and get the job I want. College is not as easy as highschool. I learned how to budget; go home late because of my class schedule; take care of myself more; prioritize my studies and most importantly, to manage my time. Still, I'm thankful because I have met wonderful friends and teachers. Also, I became more independent and responsible. I guess, those things are just part of my mission. As my motto says, "No shortcuts in success". In addition, without trials and errors, a person will not be a better one.

A new chapter in my life has opened.Like riding a bicycle, I have to balance everything and keep moving on. With the help of our Almighty God and the good people around me, for sure, I'm on my way to success!


6 comments:

  1. kathleen...hi girl.i have known you for so long and i believe in your spirit.since elementary ,i idolized you for having a strong emotions.i never saw you cry ever since...you have your will and it will help you in reaching the stars you have longed to reach...i know you will never give up on anything....go girl.i know you can do it.good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Kath, i think your right there is no shortcuts in success it is a step by step procedure.i am happy that you are very much contented with your life right now i hope it will last for a lifetime.Good luck and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kath,I just read what you been posted...you right that college life is harder than high school but I know that you have a brave spirit within you to reach and fulfill your mission.And absolutely you can because you put God first in your life...kEEP on trusting God and depend on His promises to be fulfill in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..hi kath, i agree with your statements about your experiences in college.. I would like also to give compliment about you, who hve took the responsibilities as a college student, indeed managing your time properly will help you a lot in realizing your desires..GOD BLESS ..keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kath! Well I think your right with what you wrote. Really college is not as easy as highschool. We should know our priorities. Be mature enough to balance our time and taje care for our self. We need to learn to stand with our own feet and stop being dependent to our families. That's all I hope we could all get our goals. Take care and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi kath! Your right. We live with a purpose. God has a plan for our life! Nice post. I like it. Take care.! Godbless

    ReplyDelete